Saving up can be one of the most challenging things to do when planning your trip or when already on your trip and you have spent all your money on cheap wine and cold beers. Here are ten steps you can follow.
- Rent travel guides from your local library, it is completely free of charge
- Focus on spending your money on experiences (Avoid SHOPPING )
- Take advantage of FREE Tours
- Make some friends things X2 are cheaper
- Choose hostels with a kitchen
- Eat local/ Street food
- Take a water bottle you can refill , money spent on drinks actually adds up quick. (Do not avoid BEER)
- Own a student card? Take advantage of it, especially when travelling Europe. They have great student discounts.
- Book in advance
- Fly with budget carriers